Nothing can be as annoying as getting held up in a traffic jam. Thankfully all this can be avoided by getting an electric scooter with seat for adults.
These environmentally friendly scooters will whiz past any traffic and get you to your destination in no time.
Of course, that’s not the main reason why anyone would want one of these electric scooters; it’s all about the fun in riding one!
While shopping for an electric scooter with seat for adults, one of your primary considerations should be battery capacity. Bigger battery capacity will mean more riding distance and up-time.
The second feature to look out for is rider weight; this is because different motors can output various levels of torque. As a result, they can only support the weight that the manufacturer has specified.
In line with this criterion, while also taking into consideration other factors, we have come up with a list of electric scooters with seat for adults.
Electric Scooter with Seat for Adults (featured models)
Below is a list of electric scooters equipped with seats for commuting purposes.
Browse the selection below, view pros and cons and click for more information on pricing and other important details!
Another highly reviewed electric scooter with seat for adults comes from URB-E based in Pasadena, California.
This model is popular as it meets the needs of a variety of people (those with MS, senior citizens, overweight etc).
Be warned that the price is a tad high compared to other models, yet it is 100% made in America.
The top speed this folding electric scooter can reach is 17 mph. And fully charged, it can travel up to 20 miles.
The total amount this unit weighs is 35 lbs.
- 100% American-made, designed and built in Pasadena, California
- 20 mile range, a top speed of 17 mph and weighs only 35 lbs.
- Awesome torque and comfort with upgraded 10” pneumatic tires and rear mounted 350-watt motor
- Us produced sapa extruded aircraft grade aluminum makes the frame incredibly lightweight and durable
- The URB-E is patented and each vehicle has a unique serial number and comes with a 1 year warranty
- 28.5 x 19 x 37 inches ; 35 pounds
- One year warranty is included.
- Aircraft grade aluminum makes it extremely lightweight.
- Comfortable seating.
- Charge your smartphone via USB port.
- Reported to be not great on hills.
The Stigo Foldable Electric Scooter is great for adults who commute in heavily urban areas.
This particular scooter model can travel 9 to 13 miles on a single charge and can travel up to 16 mph.
It only weighs 31 lbs so not too difficult to carry when folded.
Also, if you have any issues with your product, Stigo offers a 1 year full warranty which should greatly reduce any concerns after purchasing.
- Motor – 250 W
- Top speed – 16 mph
- Wheelbase – 29.5 in
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 41 x 19 x 32 in
- Dimensions folded – 19 x 15 x 46 in
- Battery – 36 V lithium-ion battery
- Battery capacity – 5.8 Ah
- Range – 9-13 mi
- Brakes – V-brake front
- disc brake rear
- Weight – 31 lbs
- Max load – 220 lbs
- Frame material – Aluminum
- Display type – LED
- Lights – LED headlight LED tail & brake light
- Wheels – 12”
- Easy to fold and handle like luggage.
- Warranty offered.
- A tad pricey.
The battery itself takes just 3 hours to be fully charged.
This unit is foldable as well so is a great electric scooter with seat to travel with.
- Recharge mileage: 35 kilometers
- Max Speed: 20 km / h
- Charging time: 3.5h
- Net weight: 13.6 kg
- Max. Load: 100 kg
- Deployment Size: L85 * W42 * H86
- Double Size: L34 * W42 * H88
- Carton size: 47 * 36 * 90
- Shaft Motor: 250W Brushless Motor, Rotation 1300rpm speed,
- free inflatable tires
- Controller: dual mode brushless controller
- Start mode: Turn right at the start
- Braking mode: drum brakes (front wheel)
- Braking distance: 5M
- Rise capacity: 10 °
- Front wheel size: 8 inches
- Size of the rear wheel: 6.22 inches
- Battery type: 18650 lithium battery
- Battery weight: 1.6 kg
- Battery life: 3-5 years
- Loading and unloading cycle: more than 600 times
Use this product in a legal area in accordance with local laws.
- Lightweight at only 25.3 lbs and foldable.
- Large deck suitable for teens and adults.
- Seat and handlebar are adjustable.
- Assembly is required up arrival.
The Super Turbo 1000 is designed to conquer, and that’s what it does when it comes to street rides. The scooter has a stainless steel chassis that is strong enough to withstand rider weight of up to 200 pounds. This version is black, but they also have a green and red version.
To smoothen out the trip the bike has dual rear shocks as well as increased tire size. Turbo 1000 also futures deep cell lead batteries that are capable of storing enough power to keep the scooter going for more than 35 minutes continuously.
When you need to apply the break all you need is a slight tap on them to bring the scooter to slow down thanks to the larger disc brakes.
As far as electric scooter with seat for adults go, the speed for this model is attractive at 18 to 27 mph.
- Motor: 3000 RPM Super Turbo, 1000-Watt Motor
- Battery: 36V, 12AH Lead battery with deep cell for a longer run time with a 6 to 8-hour charge time
- Weight: Supports up 266 lbs
- Wheels: 14” big tires offer a much more stable, comfortable, and safer ride than normal 10” wheels
- Design: The steering set is foldable for easy carrying or storage. And the removable Seat allows for sitting or standing while driving
- Variable speed levels allowing you to travel at your leisure.
- Increased stability thanks to the increased tire size.
- Has a small storage bag to hold your stuff while you are riding.
- The bike is slightly pricey compared to other scooters within its performance range.
The UBERSCOOT 1600w Electric Scooter packs a 1000 Watt brushless motor. This will be more than capable of generating the required torque to get you where you want.
To provide power, the scooter has four batteries with 12V/ 12AH system (48 volts total). The foldable design allows you to fold up the seat and steering column thus saving space.
This scooter is equipped with an economy mode button which will reduce power consumption. In terms of distance per charge, the scooter has a range of 10 miles.
- Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of UberScoot Powerboards, formerly Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design.
- Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
- Product Size: Length 44in, Height 42in
- Quick release function on the seat allows you to remove it quickly.
- Posi lock function and foldable design allows you to stow the scooter in the boot securely.
- There were some complaints about the brake pads wearing out too fast.
This foldable electric scooter comes in two colors (black or white), and can travel a max speed of 20 mph.
It’s a 36 volt 350 watt electric scooter that’s equipped with a key ignition for greater security. The total weight capacity is 215 lbs.
It takes about 4 to 5 hours for it to be fully charged. Once charge, it can travel up to 15 – 20 miles depending on the weigh of the rider.
- Motor:350W BrushlessHub Motor
- Battery:36v8ah lithium battery
- Charge Time:4-5H
- Range per charge: 15-20 Miles (weight dependant)
- Max Speed:20MPH (weight dependant)
- Climbing Ability: 10 Degrees
- Seat: foldable & removable
- Handlebar: foldable
- Brake: Front & Rear Disc brake
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Box Size: 49*11*26inch
- Foldable electric scooter.
- Fast speed; good for commuting.
- Large 12″ pneumatic tires.
- Scooter is heavier than other models at 47 lbs.
The highlight of this electric scooter with seat for adults from Razor is how eco-friendly it is. Not only does it not produce any carbon emissions, the deck is also made with renewable bamboo.
With the silent electric motor, noise is reduced to a minimal. This allows you to quietly commute across the city eliminating your carbon footprint.
A rear luggage carrier is detachable and a basket comes with the EcoSmart Metro Green Scooter from Razor.
- Speeds up to 18 miles per hour
- Comfortable padded seat
- Twist grip acceleration control
- Hand operated rear brakes
- Detachable luggage carrier with basket included
- Top speed is 18 mph.
- Comfortable seating.
- Heavier than similar models.
This 3 wheel electric scooter with seat for adults has a speed up to 18 mph. The speed of the E-wheels EW-21 Chopper Trike would differ according to the terrain and weight of the rider. It has a stylish extended bicycle seat type and a capacity for 2 riders.
The power capacity and consumption is Electric 60 volts and 1000 Watts. The scooter has one 60v 12 AH Lithium Ion Battery. If you are looking for a scooter with robust battery then this could be the one, you are looking for.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 18mph (speed varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Distance: 30 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front Seat Type: Extended Bicycle Style Seat, 2 Rider Capacity
- Front seat Size: 24” x 8” x 7.5” (LxWxH)
- Front Seat: 27” from ground
- Steering Height: 42” from Ground
- Power: Electric 60 volts
- Watts: 1000 Watt
- Motor Type: Brushless Transaxle
- Amps: 12 AH
- Volts: 60 Volts
- Dimensions: 71” x 37” x 42” (LxWxH)
- Forward/Reverse Switch: Yes
- High/Med/Low Speed Control Switch: Yes
- Floor Clearance: 5”
- Batteries: (1) 60v 12 AH Lithium Ion Battery
- Front tire size: 18.5” x 9.5”
- Rear tire size: 18.5” x 9.5”
- Charger: 60 volt Smart Charger Included
- Throttle Type: Variable Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Drive System: Electric Hub Motor 60volt 800watt
- Headlight: LED Headlight
- Carton Size: 80” x 48” x 54” – Product is shipped FULLY assembled
- Scooter Weight: 170 lbs
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front Suspension: N/A
- Rear Suspension: Yes
- Reflectors: Yes (Rear Fender)
- Special Features: Bluetooth Speaker
- Warranty: Limited – 3 Year Warranty
- Designed for all skill levels
- 2 seater capacity
- Bluetooth speakers attached
- Doesn’t come with attached baskets
- No speedometer
This foldable electric scooter can sustain a decent speed of 15.5 mph. You can also travel 10.5 to 12.5 miles on a single charge (it requires 4-6 hours to charge).
Two motors, both 250w, power the front and rear wheels. and 8" pneumatic tires help keep your ride steady through various terrain.
It also has bright headlights for safe commuting during evening hours and can be folded for greater portability.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Max speed limit: 15.5 mph
- Travel range: 10.5- 12.5 miles
- Max climbing limit: 15 Degree
- Max load: 221 lbs
- Net weight: 31 lbs
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Motor power: 250 W
- Battery: Lithium-ion, 5.2 Ah, 36 V
- Power requirement: AC 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Water-resistance Rating: IP65
- Size (Fold): 43" x 15" x 6" (L x W x H)
- Size (Unfold): 39" x 18" x 43" (L x W x H)
- Bluetooth capable.
- Relatively fast at 15.5 mph.
- Battery non-removable.