Top 5 List – Best Mobility Scooter for Outdoors
Finding the best mobility scooter for outdoors is not impossible.
In fact, the mobility scooters on this page are highly reviewed by verified customers.
You’ll be able enjoy the outdoors in a new and exciting ways and perform most of the outdoors activities such as shopping without the need of a helping hand.
And the best part? The best mobility scooters for outdoors are easy to ride, durable, and built with comfort in mind.
Do not let injury, disability, or even age get the best of you. Get one of these best scooters for outdoors and get your independence and freedom back. It simply a win-win accessory for you and your loved ones!
Here are best mobility scooters for outdoors
|Best Mobility Scooter for Outdoors||Product Link||Price||Rating|
(Prices current as of 4/24/2019)
With all new comfort suspension springs and an incredible driving range of up to 18 miles, this BuzzAround EX scooter takes outdoor mobility to a whole new level.
It's extremely convenient while also being a class-leading heavy duty scooter allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds. Perhaps the best mobility scooter for outdoors, the Buzzaround EX scooter features wraparound and highly effective Delta Tiller, a precise LED battery gauge, an angle-adjustable ultra-bright LED headlight, and a wireless U1-battery.
And as if these are not enough, Buzzaround EX has a design that offers longer foot-room as well as a larger turning radius. The most exciting part is that disassembling this scooter is a no-brainer task. You can do it in seconds and in 4 easy steps making it one of the easiest scooters to transport from one point to another.
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Top Speed: 5.00 mph
- Turning Radius: 56"
- Drive Range: 18.00 miles
- Weight Capacity: 330.00 Lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 53 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 4.00"
- Disassembles: Yes
- Delta Tiller: Yes
- Adjustable Tiller: Yes
- Seat Width: 18"; 20"
- Back Height: 16"
- Max Seat to Ground Height: 24.75"
- Lowest Seat to Ground Height: 22.75"
- Max Seat to Deck Height: 18"
- Multiple Seating Options: Yes
- Power Elevating Seat: No
- Height Adjustable Seat: Yes
- High-Back Seat: No
- Armrest Options: Flip-Back
- Flip-Back Armrests: Yes
- Wheel Type: Four Wheeled
- Front Wheel Size: 9"
- Rear Wheel Size: 9"
- Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires: No
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Axle-to-Axle Length: 33.80"
- Transportable/Collapsible: Yes
- Battery Type: Two U-1 Batteries
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Charger Type: Off Board
- Larger Battery Option: No
- Drive Type: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Suspension: Yes
- One-Hand Operation: Yes
- Basket Included: Yes
- Headlight: Yes
- Weight Without Batteries: 109.00 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight: 46.00 lbs.
- Seat Section Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Shroud Weight: 53.00 lbs.
- Base and Tiller Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Expedited Shipping Available: No
- Charging Port Location: Tiller
- Portable, full size and can be disassembled in seconds.
- It has two U1 wireless removal batteries.
- Can operate up to 18 miles in a single charge.
- It is comfortable with spring suspension.
- Extremely bright LED tail and head light.
- Has a four-inch ground clearance.
- Four wheeled.
- It is a bit pricey compared to other scooters.
Another contender for the best mobility scooter for outdoors, the Panther heavy duty mobility scooter has four wheels and come with awesome luxuries making an admirable outdoor scooter.
The wide captains seat, the ergonomic and highly effective delta control handles, and one-touch infinite tiller adjustments are just a few of the amazing features that Panther scooter has to offer.
It's also the best pick if you are looking for a long range mobility outdoor scooter as it can travel up to 25 miles on a single charge.
- Weight Capacity: 425 lbs.
- Top Speed: 8 mph
- Estimated Range: 25 miles
- Max Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Overall Dimensions: 56" (L) x 26" (W) x 53" (H)
- Seat Dimensions: 20-22" (W) x 20" (D) x 22" (H)
- Motor: 800W x 4500RPM
- Controller: Dynamic Rhino 2 120A
- Batteries: 50AH
- Battery Charger: 5A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Front Wheels: 14" x 4"
- Rear Wheels: 14" x 4"
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2.5"
- Base Weight: 145 lbs.
- Battery Weight (Pair): 64 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 55 lbs.
- Total Weight: 264 lbs.
- Warranty: 24 Months on Electronics | 12 Months on Batteries
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- It is comparatively affordable.
- This scooter has an amazing one touch infinite tiller adjustment.
- It has anti-tip wheels.
- 20-inch comfortable captain’s seat.
- Ultra-bright LED lights.
- Easy steering.
- Considerably heavy.
For the ultimate outdoor driving experience, the Hummer XL scooter is a good choice.
This all terrain scooter rides well regardless of the weather or steep hills. It comes with 4 point seat design to offer stability and comfort despite the nature of terrain. The large tires as well as full suspensions give Hummer XL scooter added stability.
The most notable feature about the scooter is that it's foldable making this scooter highly portable. Other notable features of Hummer XL scooter are speed of up to 6.8 mph, has a recharge time of 7-10 hours, and travels a distance of 15.5 miles on a single charge.
- Capacity: 300 lbs; 136 kg
- Length: 54 inch; 137 cm
- Width: 25 inch; 65 cm
- Height: 37 inches; 95 cm
- Total Weight: 180 lbs; 82 kg
- Front Frame: 77 lbs; 35 kg
- Rear Frame: 60 lbs; 28 kg
- Battery Weight: 24 lbs each; 11 kg each
- Battery Range: up to 15.5 miles; up to 25 km
- It is stable and comfortable.
- This scooter is foldable.
- It has high speed.
- It covers considerably long distance.
- It is large and heavy
- The seat size is smaller
The Phoenix 4-Wheel Scooter is unlike no other scooter as it is built for all terrain without compromising on comfort.
It has an amazing padded seat as well as two incredibly soft armrests that flip upwards to give way whenever you need to move.
This outdoor mobility scooter also has height adjustable seats and tillers that swivels both ways making steering really easy. The non marking and flat-free tires make this scooter even more popular.
- HCPCS: K0801
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 54”
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Ground Clearance: 3.75”
- Dimensions: 41.5” (L) x 22.5” (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 20” - 22”
- Seat Type: Folding
- Seat Dimensions: 17.5” (W) x 17” (D)
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 3600 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 20AH
- Charger: 1.5A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 9” x 3” Flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 9” x 3” Flat-free
- Base Weight: 77 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 31 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 21 lbs.
- Total Weight: 129 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 46 lbs. (Front Section)
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller: 24 Months
- Warranty on Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Wheel Base Dimensions (L x W): 30.7" x 19.1"
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months
- Wheel Base Dimensions: (L x W) 30.7" x 19.1"
- Can be disassembled easily.
- Comes with padded as well as adjustable armrest.
- It has height adjustable seats that swivels.
- Has a large plastic carry basket.
- It is easy to operate.
- Comes with anti-tip wheels.
- It is comparatively heavy
This is an incredibly built three-wheeled scooter designed for top speed and greater range than most other scooters.
The EW-36 scooter has a range of 45 miles and a maximum speed of 15 mph. It has a highly effective transaxle motor as well as lead-acid battery that is maintenance free.
Besides, it has dual shock absorbers on the rear as well as rear and front E-ABS for a smooth ride regardless of terrain. The luxurious features such as anti-theft alarm and twist throttle control make this stylish and elegant scooter an admirable outdoor accessory.
- COLOR: Red, Blue, Orange, Camo, Black, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Silver, White, and Island Blue (custom)
- POWER: Electric
- WATTS: 500 Watt
- MOTOR TYPE: Transaxle differential brushless motor
- AMPS: 20 AH
- VOLTS: 48 Volt
- DIMENSIONS: 61”*29”*41”
- BATTERIES: 48 volt lead acid maintenance free battery
- TIRE SIZE: 16”/3”
- CHARGER: Smart charger included
- SPEED: Up to 18mph
- DISTANCE: Up to 45 miles per charge (distance varies by riders weight , terrain, road surface etc.)
- HEADREST: Yes adjustable headrest
- THROTTLE TYPE: Variable speed control- Twist Throttle
- KEY START: Yes
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front and rear braking system
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Brushless motor
- HEAD LIGHT: Yes
- CARTON SIZE: Shipped on a pallet
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 280 lbs
- NET WEIGHT: 200 lbs
- ELECTRIC LIGHT: Yes
- BATTERY INDICATOR: Yes
- STORAGE BASKET: Yes
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Two rear shock absorber on the frame
- ALARM: Anti-theft alarm
- It’s a fast outdoor scooter.
- It is delivered pre-assembled.
- Super long range on a single charge.
- Maintenance free battery.
- Extra large and durable tires.
- It is really easy to operate.
- It has both rear and front braking system.
- It is comfortable.
- May accelerate too fast for disabled individuals.
When choosing the best mobility scooter for outdoors, it is recommended to check on features such as speed, wheel size and durability, comfortable seat, and range.
All of the mobility scooters listed here have been reviewed by verified customers on Amazon.com. Another wise tip when shopping for scooters would be to check for warranty information as that would protect you from faulty equipment.
For instance, a mobility scooter battery can expect to have a lifespan of about 1.5 to 2 years. However, a defective battery can, of course, fail a lot sooner. Obtaining a warranty will ensure a replacement will come at no extra cost to you.
Another important aspect to keep in mind is repairing the mobility scooter itself if something were to happen. Thankfully, there are companies out there that perform in-home repair services on mobility scooters and wheelchairs if ever in need.