If you’re searching for the best electric scooter for kids, view the selection below along with their pros and cons.
A good scooter for kids means that it’s safe, reliable and the design is compelling as children enjoy a fun colorful appearance.
Many of the scooters in this list have been reviewed by verified purchasers and so can be trusted when researching various electric scooters.
Best Electric Scooter for Kids
|Best Electric Scooters for Kids||Product Link||Price||Rating|
#1 – Razor E300 Electric Scooter (Ages 12+)
Robustness and performance meet and mix in this electric scooter that is suitable for people over 12 years. First of all, the structure is made largely of sturdy and resistant plastic.
In terms of performance, know that this model includes an electric motor that can sustain 40 minutes of continuous use. Once in full swing, this little toy can reach a speed of 15 miles per hour. Like a small motorcycle, the Razor E300 starts directly via the handle and has an accelerator and a brake.
Regarding its mode of operation, this scooter uses two rechargeable batteries that need to be charged for 12 hours.
To allow you to circulate everywhere, the manufacturer has bet on extra large wheels that will overcome the roughest roads.
- Get on the move in style and fulfill your need for speed with the Razor E300 Electric Motorized Scooter
- Super-sized deck and frame for riders of all sizes
- High-torque, 24-volt, chain-driven motor with speeds of up to 15 MPH
- Super quiet chain driven motor
- Twist grip throttle acceleration control
- Reflectors make rider visible.
- High quality aluminum.
- Weight supported 220 lbs capacity for this scooter.
- More noisy than other similar scooters.
#2 – Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Ages 8+)
This electric scooter for children enters the right place among our recommendations for the purchase thanks to the pleasant sports look.
It is able to reach 10 miles per hour, which is a decent speed like the previous model. For this reason it is suitable only for older children, from 8 years upwards according to specifications, and in any case requires particularly careful supervision by an adult.
To start the engine, you need to push yourself until you reach a certain speed (3 mph) and then the motor is activated. It bears up to 120 lbs in weight and has a 90 day warranty.
If you want to detach your child from television and video games but do not know which scooter for children to buy, this product can be the right invitation to play outdoors.
A scooter that has won the opinions of many users who have preferred it to other models. We summarize all the positive and negative aspects of this product at the end of our review.
- Sleek electric scooter with chain-driven, high-torque motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
- It’s able to reach 12 mph.
- Can bear up to 119.5 lbs of weight.
- Cannot be folded.
#3 – MegaWheels Electric Scooter (Ages 10+)
The MegaWheels Electric Scooter is a model made of aluminum alloy so that it's perfectly light (only 18 lbs) and easy to stroll when riding.
This model has a double breaking system that allows you to stop you smoothly. Electric scooters are great alternative modes of transportation as they produce no carbon emissions and so are eco-friendly.
The handlebar of this scooter can be adjusted in height to adapt its use to your size or the size of your child.
MegaWheels Electric Scooter can be used by a child at least 10 years old and up. Its robustness supports up to a maximum load of 150 lbs. This indicates that this model is versatile.
This model comes with a folding and unfolding system that allows you to easily carry or store it when you're not using it.
This is definitely among the best electric scooter for kids with all the many features included.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Motor: 250 Watt
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Max. Speed: 14 mph
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours
- Solid Tire: 6" front tire, 5.5" rear tire.
- Travel Range: 5-8 miles (Depends on Rider's Weight, Road Conditions etc)
- Suitable for: Age 10+ Teens or Weight Under 150lb Riders
- The handlebar can be adjusted.
- Equipped with reflectors for more visibility.
- A longer mudguard was preferred from reviewers.
#4 – Razor E325 Electric Scooter (Ages 13+)
The Razor E325 is an electric scooter model that can surely claim the "best electric scooter for kids" title as it's perfect for teenagers to ride safely without getting tired.
A neat design, this model has an ergonomic tray so you can place your feet without tiring easily and without any risk of slipping.
This electric scooter for kids has 10-inch pneumatic tires. This allows you to ride smoothly and safely on the scooter thanks to its extra wide deck.
The electric motor makes you move at a speed of 15 mph, not too fast to ensure your safety, nor too slow so you do not get bored so you can fully enjoy each ride.
Razor E325 has a rechargeable battery system with a 40 minutes autonomy to allow you to ride uninterruptedly during this time. The battery itself takes 12 hours to charge fully. Also, this model is able to support up to a maximum load of 220 lbs.
This measure is largely sufficient if we consider the normal weight of a teenager. Razor E325 is comparable to the best cheap electric scooters on the market.
- Electric scooter with extra large deck frame for older kid/teen riders
- Ultra quiet chain drive motor reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- Extra wide, smooth rolling 10 inch pneumatic tires
- Variable speed acceleration; twist grip throttle
- Twist grip throttle offers variable speed acceleration
- Includes charger and tools
- Ages 12+
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. (Charge the battery prior to use)
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time
- Recharge time: up to 12 hours
- Weight limit: 220 pounds
- Color: Navy Blue
- Dimensions: 41 x 17 x 42 inches
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Can reach a speed oo 12 mph.
- 40 minutes run time.
- Engine starts after kick-pushing the scooter.
- Adjustable handlebar maybe difficult to operate.
#5 – Maxtra E100 Electric Scooter (6 – 14)
The Maxtra E100 is a scooter model for children that comes in third place in terms of quality and strength compared to the two previous products.
As a wheel, this model has real tires each containing an inner tube of 30.50 cm in diameter, accompanied by rims and spokes resistant enough for each movement to be faster.
The frame of the scooter is made of steel and comes with several coatings so that it can effectively withstand shocks. The wheels of this model come with each fender so that your child is not forced to use it on a surface without mud dirtying the frame.
The handles of this scooter are certified toxin free so that your child can play safely.
This electric scooter has a handlebar system for which the height and angle of inclination can be adjusted. This optimizes the comfort of your child every time he plays there, whatever his size and weight.
The scooter has a non-slip step to ensure your child does not slip easily when on it. You can put this model in your scooter comparison if you set one up to find the one that suits you.
If you find that scooters with small wheels are not very practical, the Maxtra E100 should be able to suit you.
- Certificated electric scooter.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Quick folding.
- Lightweight steel frame.
- Wide speed range.
- Motor 120-140 W.
- 160 lbs Max Weight Capacity.
- Adults can refer to detailed information to use.
- 12-inch tube tires mounted on rugged spoke wheels.
- Anti-scratch paint, sturdy steel frame.
- Height-adjustable handlebar.
- Scooter can be folded.
- Some reviewers had break adjustment issues.